Manchester Spinal Cord Injuries Attorney Discusses Compensation for Catastrophic Personal Injury
Spinal cord injuries are among the most devastating of personal injuries and can often leave victims paralyzed, disabled, or unable to work. If you were injured and sustained a spinal cord injury, you may be able to receive compensation for your injuries. As a victim of spinal cord damage, your Manchester spinal cord injuries attorney at the Law Office of Manning & Zimmerman, PLLC may be able to obtain any of the following on your behalf:
- Special Damages: Compensation for the actual cost of your injuries (e.g., medical bills, property damage, lost wages).
- General Damages: Damages to redress intangible harm, including mental anguish, loss of enjoyment of life, loss of consortium, or pain and suffering.
- Enhanced Compensatory Damages: Defendants found to have acted wantonly, maliciously, or oppressively may have additional damages assessed against them.
Spinal cord injuries are often on the more severe end of the spectrum. Victims tend to have a greater chance of collecting larger verdicts or settlement amounts. While no outcome is guaranteed, your Manchester spinal cord injuries attorney at the Law Office of Manning & Zimmerman, PLLC will work tirelessly to pursue all possible recovery avenues on your behalf.
Manchester Spinal Cord Injuries Lawyer Explains Common Scenarios
Spinal cord injuries can occur any number of ways and in virtually unlimited circumstances. The nature of your injury and the facts surrounding the situation will generally help guide the course of your lawsuit. This may result in a cause of action against multiple defendants, a corporation, or product maker. Spinal cord injuries may occur in any of the following:
- Automobile, motorcycle, boating, or bus accidents;
- Pedestrian or bicycle collisions;
- Slip-and-fall cases;
- Failure to warn of danger;
- Premises liability (lack of warning of possible hazardous conditions);
- Dangerous consumer products
If your injury occurred under any of these scenarios, a Manchester spinal cord injuries attorney at Manning & Zimmerman Law may be able to assist you.
Contact an Experienced Manchester Spinal Cord Injuries Lawyer
For help with your spinal cord injuries case, or to speak with an experienced and knowledgeable New Hampshire personal injury lawyer, contact the Law Office of Manning & Zimmerman, PLLC by phone at (603) 624-7200 or email at info@MZLawNH.com. It is essential to have a Manchester spinal cord injuries lawyer representing you from the onset of your case through litigation. Big insurance companies have lawyers looking out for their interests and you should too!
Experienced. Knowledgeable. Personally Committed to Justice.