Manchester Spinal Cord Injuries Attorney Discusses Compensation for Catastrophic Personal Injury
Spinal cord injuries are among the most devastating of personal injuries and can often leave victims paralyzed, disabled or unable to work. If you were recently injured in an accident, resulting in a spinal cord injury, you may be able to pursue compensation from the responsible party. As a victim of spinal cord damage, your Manchester spinal cord injuries attorney at the Law Office of Manning & Zimmerman, PLLC could obtain any of the following on your behalf:
- Special Damages: Compensation for the actual cost of your injuries (e.g., medical bills, property damage, lost wages).
- General Damages: Damages to redress intangible harm, including mental anguish, loss of enjoyment of life, loss of consortium, or pain and suffering.
- Enhanced Compensatory Damages: Additional damages may be assessed against a defendant who acted wantonly, maliciously, or oppressively.
Since spinal cord injuries are often on the more severe end of the spectrum, victims tend to have a greater chance of collecting larger verdicts or settlement amounts. While no outcome is guaranteed, your Manchester spinal cord injuries attorney at the Law Office of Manning & Zimmerman, PLLC will work tirelessly to pursue all possible recovery avenues on your behalf.
Manchester Spinal Cord Injuries Lawyer Explains Common Scenarios
Spinal cord injuries can occur any number of ways and in virtually unlimited circumstances. The nature of your injury and the facts surrounding the situation will generally help guide the course of your lawsuit and may result in a cause of action against multiple defendants, a corporation or product maker. Spinal cord injuries may occur in any of the following:
- Automobile, motorcycle, boating or bus accidents;
- Pedestrian or bicycle collisions;
- Slip-and-fall cases;
- Failure to warn of danger;
- Premises liability (lack of warning of possible hazardous conditions);
- Dangerous consumer products
If your injury occurred under any of these scenarios, your spinal cord injuries attorney can assist you in recovering the maximum possible recovery from the responsible party.
Contact a Manchester Spinal Cord Injuries Lawyer Today
For help with your spinal cord injuries case, or to speak to an experienced and knowledgeable New Hampshire personal injury lawyer, we encourage you to contact the Law Office of Manning & Zimmerman, PLLC at (603) 624-7200 or toll-free (800) 984-3151.